Friday, September 12, 2008

I have been really bad about keeping my blog updated. I have been really busy with working, taking the boys to football practice every night, and school. I decided to go back to college again and get another degree. I have actually decided to make a career change and go into criminal justice. I have always had an interest in this field and decided there is no better time than the present to have a career that I am going to be happy doing.

The boys are doing really well in school and have both told me that they like their teachers. It is always good to have good teachers.
Their first football game was last Sunday the 7th. Jisaiah's team won 34-20, and Jeffon's team lost 22-0. I am hoping that Jeffon's team will win this Sunday as well as Jisaiah's team. Jeffon had some really good plays. The coach is having him play on the offense and defense. He sacked the quarterback twice!!!
It is really exciting to watch them both play.

Well that's about it for now. I will do better about posting more often and posting more pics.

1 comment:

Jenna and Kyle's Mom said...

Yipee. You're back in our blogging cult. haha

Darn, your boys sure are handsome!